Meet MAEP (mobile, arduino, experimental, platform)


.

While browsing for new robots on youtube I came across a new arduino robot that was built from one on my subscribers. I watched the video and decided to write a big comment and in it I mentioned SimpleBotics. A few hours later the creator generalgeek314 read my comment and then volunteered to write the arduino programming codes for a new SimpleBotics experimental servant robot, MARI. In the result of this, generalgeek314 is now partnering with SimpleBotics. His robot MAEP consists of three servos, battery, arduino uno, CD's (robot chassis), and photo resistors. The robot is capable of going towards light using its two photo resistors. You can view this bot in action in the video below. Thanks for reading and feel free to comment below!

Your Reply